The Doral Difference
At Doral Academy Inc. schools …
- Students are given the opportunity to utilize varied learning styles throughout all courses.
- Students are in a safe, positive, and caring school environment conducive to learning.
- Opportunities for success, learning, and leadership are presented to students.
- Instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of all learners.
- Instruction is data-driven, standards-based, and student-centered.
- Teaching is meaningful and innovative to produce a lifelong passion for learning.
- Reinforcement and reflection methods are implemented by the teachers to assist students in making connections and develop higher order thinking skills by helping them analyze and synthesize data using depth of knowledge skills.
- Hands-on, project-based, and multi-media instructional delivery methods are utilized.
- Students with language barriers, low performance, or special needs are given the opportunity to review, revisit and reapply knowledge at their own pace if needed through intervention and after school tutoring aimed at raising achievement levels of students who perform poorly on assessments of standards.